Ducks in Tahoe 2018
Registrations are starting to roll in for this year’s Ducks in Tahoe, June 29-30, and we are pleased to announce our initial list of special guests:
- Rob Mullens, Oregon Athletic Director;
- Head football Coach Mario Cristobal;
- Kelly Graves, head coach of Oregon’s Elite Eight Women’s basketball team;
- Robert Johnson, head Men’s and Women’s track and field coach;
- Ria Scott, head women’s golf coach;
- Mike White, head women’s softball coach;
- Rob Moseley, editor in chief, GoDucks.com;
- Mike Yam of the Pac-12 Network.
We’ll begin our event Friday night with a dinner and auction at Harvey’s, with an exciting collection of Oregon-themed items and other special auction opportunities. We’ll also conduct a coaches’ roundtable with our special guests from Eugene.
Our golf tournament on Saturday is at Edgewood Golf Course, followed by an awards luncheon.
When registering, please remember that we need the following for each participant:
- First/last name
- Phone number
- Correct shirt size
Join us to help raised funds for student-athlete scholarships. We are also seeking sponsorships and donations for our auction. Contact Lynn Murphy if you would like to help out.
Please remember that guests are subject to change, based on their schedules.
A reminder that the women’s softball team will be visiting the Bay Area next month. The schedule is:
- 5/10-12-Women’s Softball at Cal, (3 p.m.), (3 p.m.), and Noon.
For more information, visit www.goducks.com.